Under One month to Go for Higher Earning Child Benefit Recipients Register for Self Assessment

If you earn > £50000, you are the higher earner in your household and someone in your household receives child benefit, you need to pay back some or all of that benefit through a self assessment tax return.

If you are not already in the self assessment regime, you will need to register by the 5th October or you will incur a late notification penalty.